- Formal and linguistic semantics
- Cognitive aspects of semantics
- Lexical semantics
- Semantic aspects of morphology and semantic processing of morphologically rich languages
- Semantic processing at the sentence level
- Semantic processing at the discourse level
- Semantic processing of non-propositional aspects of meaning
- Textual entailment
- Multiword expressions
- Multilingual semantic processing
- Social media and linguistic semantics
*SEM 2013 will feature a distinguished panel on Deep Language Understanding.
*SEM 2013 hosts the shared task on Semantic Textual Similarity.
SemEval 2013 will be co-located with *SEM and NAACL.
This year’s *SEM conference will be a two-day event co-located with the 2013 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies (NAACL HLT). The conferences will take place in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, in June. *SEM will be on June 13-14. Please note that registration to *SEM takes place through the NAACL registration website.
Mona Diab, general chair
Tim Baldwin, PC co-chair
Marco Baroni, PC co-chair
Contact: starsem-organizers at googlegroups com